What is the Revolution?
1. The fan blows fresh air into the growing chamber
It's a fresh idea that's putting a new spin on cloning!
We were tired of fighting with high temperatures that were killing our roots. We needed a way to clone without having to use timers, chillers or other expensive accessories.
The Solution: TurboKlone!
click to enlarge
A streamlined cloner that gives you more sites, keeps temperatures low and provides more oxygen.
The central technology behind TurboKlone is simple: A fan that offers a one-two punch!
2. The cool air from the fan keeps temperatures low
click to enlarge
The air from the fan mixes with the fine spray of water from the manifold, maximizing the concentration of dissolved oxygen. High levels of dissolved oxygen create ideal conditions for roots to flourish.
As the fan spreads cool air across the reservoir it combats any excess heat caused by the pump. In the past, growers were forced to either put their pumps on timers or risk killing their roots due to excess heat. But TurboKlone's technology lets you keep those pumps running all day long and your roots growing super strong.
The TurboKlone Revolution gives you what other clone machines on the market aren't giving you.
- SITES: Why have less when you can have more? TurboKlone gives you up to 60% more sites in the same amount of space than other machines. Why pay more when you can pay less? It'll cost you just $6.25 per site with the T48 and nearly $10.40 per site for a machine of similar size.
- STRUCTURE/CLEANING: Instead of having flat walls like a Tupperware tub, the TurboKlone is curvy and has rounded edges giving you a stronger, more durable product. Bonus! Those sexy curves also let you clean the system quickly and easily. You don't have to worry about unwanted root-killing bacteria hanging around in tight corners.
- CONVENIENCE/FUNCTIONALITY: Each Klone site has a finger recess that makes it easy to remove and replace Klone Collars. And we've taken the guess-work out of water measurements by adding a fill-line inside the tub so you always know how much H2O you need to add. You're welcome!
- CONTROL/OPTIONS: Seems like there are two camps when it comes to using a humidity dome: some say it isn't necessary, others say they wouldn't clone without it – especially in the first five days. We let you make the call. You can purchase our cloning systems with-or-without a humidity dome. And if you have buyers remorse, you can always buy the dome by itself later. It's nice to be in charge!
- SIZE: Waste not, want not. Especially when it comes to space. The TurboKlone has a dimensional footprint equal-to if not less-than other machines. BUT in that same amount of space, you get way more klone sites!