pH Test Strips
One of the most important things to remember when cloning is to keep your reservoir water at a certain pH level. You're aiming for a pH 5.8 to 6.3. With these strips you can monitor those levels.
The test paper should be stored in a dark, dry, and cool environment, and cannot be stored in an acid-alkaline air environment.
Test the properties of the solution: take a small piece of test paper and place it on a watch glass or glass slide, and use a glass rod or plastic dropper with the test liquid to put it on the middle of the test paper, observe the color change, and compare the color with the color chart.
- pH.1- 14 Test Paper Extensive Test Paper Litmus Test Paper pH Te
- Paper Size: 45mm x 7mm (L x W),Comes with 5 pack * 80 strips (400 strips)
- The test strip color changes must be matched with the pH scale color chart within about 15 seconds
- Neutral when the pH value is equal to 7；acidity when the PH value is greater than 7；Alkaline when pH value is less than 7
- Use range: pH test, amniotic fluid test, water quality test, urine test, cosmetic test, soil test, fruit test,etc.